Friday, June 3, 2011

hows the training going?



the dog training has been going well lately. sara beth and copper have been getting walks together these days, which is technically breaking my rules, but it's been in the mid 90's consistently and it's just too hot to take them separately. they've actually been doing really well. we ran into "emma" (one of the dogs they have issues with from our building) and we promptly turned and walked the opposite way (with purpose and decent speed). both dogs barked initially, but settled back into "walk mode" fairly quickly.

we haven't been running into too many dogs lately - could be the heat, but they've been doing well regardless. but, I misplaced my "clicker" and I need to find it to continue to be consistent in this technique. that's my goal for the weekend: find the clicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment